BTS Research is committed to being the service leader in bioscience testing and research by providing excellent, personalized and cost effective technical and quality work to its clients.
BTS Research operates a 40,000 square-foot vivarium, built to AAALAC standards. This state-of-the-art vivarium space utilizes the privacy and security of the Edstrom’s Watchdog system, which monitors, records and controls temperature, humidity, pressure and access. This facility has the capability of housing a multitude of species, which includes, but is not limited to mice, rats, guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits, goats, sheep, swine, dogs, and non-human primates.
- Experienced attending veterinarian, technical staff, and Study Directors
- IACUC Committee
- Necropsy room
- Surgery room
- Procedure room
- Husbandry support
- Technical support
- Surgical support
- Edstrom Watchdog system
BTS Research provides “turn-key” vivarium space leasing, which can provide the following benefits
- Reductions in:
- Overhead expenditures from maintenance and system readiness
- Capital expenditures
- Maintaining accreditations, licenses, and certifications
- Vivarium management and operations staff
- Security costs
- Increased benefits in:
- Backup generator availability
BTS Research can provide housing services in one of three ways
- BTS Research provides the housing room(s) and husbandry services, and the Sponsor would have access to perform all experiments in the housing and/or procedure rooms.
- BTS Research provides the housing room(s), husbandry services, and technical assistance (formulation, dosing, sampling, necropsy, and sample analysis); and the Sponsor would have access to perform all experiments in the housing and/or procedure rooms.
- Sponsor can request their own NHP or Dog colony in which BTS Research staff would provide study management and execution. The sponsor would be able to monitor the study at any time.