Thank you for your interest in BTS Research. BTS is a San Diego based Contract Research Organization that delivers GLP and Non-GLP biological services to clients in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical, biotech, academic research, medical device and related industries since 2001. Here, you will find information that allows you to learn more about the company at which you are getting your research done. BTS Research is committed to excellence through service and is evident by customer loyalty. We welcome you to be a part of our family. BTS Research does research for clients across the globe. With Bio-Quant the Discovery company inception in 2001, BTS Research (incepted in 2007 and acquired Bio-Quant in 2011), was able to bridge the services for the Discovery Clients to service them all the way to IND enabling studies in all species.
BTS Research treats your research with utmost confidentiality. To assure the continuation of our contribution to your success without interruptions, BTS Research maintains the confidentiality of their internal contributors as well as their external sponsors. BTS Research builds their relationships with the sponsors based on trust, transparency and fact finding research.
With that in mind, we aim to be your Strategic Partner in all your outsourced preclinical research from model development to IND enabling studies.
With a foundation premised on compliance, regulations adherence and the art of execution under the know-how of anatomical, pharmacological, safety evaluations and rapid learning. Some of our expertise includes the core areas of in vitro and in vivo research, Academic Research, Model Development, multi-project handling and proficient Study Directorship. Our team has vast experience in these areas including project management and regulatory compliance as well as having worked in various world renowned pharmaceutical and CRO companies. Some of the highlights of our experience include:
- The staff at BTS Research have extensive experience in drug discovery and academic research environments implementing and optimizing disease models and supporting studies to demonstrate PK/PD relationships and mechanism-of-action.
- Our therapeutic areas of expertise and proficiency include inflammation and autoimmunity, oncology and metabolic disorders with acute and chronic assessment of biologics, small molecules, natural products and medical devices in custom-designed studies.
- BTS Research staff have broad experience working with modulators within all major target classes including: nuclear receptors, enzymes, GPCRs and kinases (extracellular and intracellular).
- Strong background in study design, providing proof-of-concept and PK/PD ADME data for all therapeutic areas and target classes.
- BTS Research has successfully executed thousands of efficacy, pharmacokinetic and toxicology studies in various therapeutic areas including inflammation and autoimmunity, oncology, wound healing, stem cell application, CNS and metabolic disorders.
- Studies run at BTS Research are routinely included in IND submissions.
- The majority of BTS Research’ husbandry staff is AALAS-certified and this facilitates our provision of the highest standards of care necessary to successfully execute the most exacting studies and bringing technical skills in animal husbandry, Vivarium operations and materials management.
- The husbandry team is highly proficient in the husbandry and surgical care (preparation, anesthesia, post-surgical care and monitoring) of mice, rats, (normal and immuno-deficient), hamsters, rabbits, canines, pigs, cats and two species of non-human primate.
- Our on-site clinical pathology lab includes in vitro and clinical chemistry/CBC analytical support.
- BTS Research has highly experienced teams coordinate and implement the procedures necessary to comply with all institutional requirements and achieve and maintain regulatory compliance, USDA and DEA registration, AAALAC accreditation, OLAW assurance and Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) standards.
- BTS can import NHPs directly from outside the United States and with KBI in Kunming, China.